Thursday, June 2, 2011

Truett and Bella have a play date




Truett's BFF from preschool is a tiny girl named Bella. Truett invited her over for a playdate yesterday-- which ended up lasting for 4 hours. He was very sweet and planned a tea party for her. And said, "she drinks real tea mama, we have to make her real tea!" They went swimming, which was basically a show-off fest for Truett. Everything was "watch this Bella". I'm pretty sure I saw her rolling her eyes at some point-- but that could of just been me thinking out loud. But Truett did catch some sort of beetle and Bella looked at me and said, "I can not believe he just touches bugs." Must just be in our DNA that boys touch bugs and girls don't.









Truett even pulled out my old barbies for them to play with. Of course they played some make-believe about a Mom, Dad, and baby. It was all very cute to watch. I'm glad to see that Truett has this sensitive side!















No comments:

Post a Comment